By Gillian B
I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t like guacamole. It really is the perfect dish to bring to a party or serve as an appetizer. Not only is it a crowd favorite, but guac is also good for us too! It’s totally raw, which means it contains all the living enzymes and nutrients that nature intended. Guac is also a great source of healthy fats, which contrary to popular belief are not to be feared!!
My Best Ever Guacamole features many nutrient superstars, including:
Cilantro: This green herb is a potent detoxifier and is known to help remove heavy metals from the body. Some people love it and some people hate it, but it’s a definite MUST in any guacamole recipe.
Hemp Seeds: These are the most nutritious seed in the world! Hemp Seeds are also a complete protein and offer just the right balance of essential fatty acids.
Best Ever Guacamole Recipe
- 2 large avocadoes, ripe and scooped out
- 1 large clove of garlic, pressed or minced
- juice of a lime
- 1/3 cup organic cilantro, chopped
- half a tomato, diced
- Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- Optional: Hemp Seeds (mixed in or sprinkled on top)
- Scoop out avocados and place everything in a bowl.
- Use a potato masher to combine all ingredients.
- Garnish with more cilantro and/or hemp seeds.
- If you are storing the dish before serving, throw one of the avocado pits in to prevent it from browning.