This has got to be the most delicious dessert that is both super healthy, quick AND easy! I promise that you will LOVE it!
How to make Broiled Bananas:
- Buy organic bananas (as a rule).
- Cut the banana down the middle, lengthwise.
- Turn the oven on broil on high.
- Place on a baking sheet, and drizzle with a little maple syrup or coconut nectar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place in the oven face up and watch for them to start bubbling up (only takes a few minutes)
- Serve in the peel with whatever frozen dessert you would like. I use a Coconut Ice Cream (dairy-free, vegan, organic) found at Whole Foods.
- Enjoy right out of the peel!