This is my go-to veggie recipe! It is so good, and hard not to eat the whole tray at once. I love the little crispy bits of cauliflower at the bottom.
Turmeric ( click here for International products ) is one of the world’s most potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant spices, and its powers are amplified by pairing it with black pepper or ginger!
Here is how to make this delicious and nutritious dish:
- 1 small head of cauliflower cut into bite-size florets
- 1 head of garlic, peeled with cloves left whole
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place prepared cauliflower and garlic in a baking dish and drizzle with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with spices and roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve immediately.
Want more inspiration and healthy recipes? Join me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and check out my blog.