Everyone needs someone who understands them and cares for them unconditionally. Sure we have parents and siblings, but the one person who will truly get you is a soulmate. Most children are introduced to the idea of soulmates in movies or television shows. Two people meet and just fall in love with each other. It is a common ending for most princess Disney movies.
However, soulmates are not just that. They are people who one can connect with on a deeper, spiritual level. They also make life more fun and enjoyable.
Have you met your soulmate?
Check out these 15 signs to know for sure.
1. Nonverbal Communication – If one can share a thought just by looking at the person, that is a good sign that they are the one destined for you.
2. Life – If one can’t remember life without their partner, and doesn’t want to, they may be one’s soulmate.
3. Challenge – Soulmates will challenge their partner’s thinking and actions daily. They do this by being supportive and to help one grow. There should be no belittling in this process.
4. They Know You – A soulmate will know how to calm their partner down, help them relieve stress, and cheer them up. That is because they care enough to know you!
5. Comfort – Being comfortable in the presence of your partner is a sure sign that they are your soulmate.
6. Just Knowing Them – With a soulmate, it feels like one has known them forever, not just the couple of years or decades it has actually been.
7. Disagreement – Soulmates disagree respectfully, but are on the same page when it really matters most.
8. Special Bond – You and your soulmate will have a special bond now one else will or can understand.
9. Peace – One is at peace when they are with their soulmate. They do not feel the need to search any further.
10. Better Person – That perfect someone will help you become a better person. They bring out the good in you, not the bad.
11. Mutual Support – True partners support each other’s dreams and aspirations. They are the perfect team!
12. Home – Home is not a place. It is a person and that person is a soulmate.
13. Security – Feeling secure and protected in the relationship is a sure sign one is with their soulmate.
14. One in the Same – In a way, soulmates are one person in two different bodies. They are not whole without each other.
15. Just Feel It – If a person is your soulmate, it will feel right. It will feel right to you and sometimes even to your friends and family.
Have you found that perfect someone?
GET DAVID'S FREE E-COURSE!
PLUS Receive The David Avocado Wolfe BestEver Newsletter, Videos, Health & Lifestyle Strategies, Blog And Video Updates, and more!