Mold is a common problem most homeowners face. Currently, an estimated 40% of metropolitan homes in America have serious safety issues like mold, and this problem is not only bad for your health, but also for the structure of your house. It is best to get mold  out as quickly as possible before real harm can be done!

However, there is one thing that can take care of a mold problem that most people already have in their homes. It’s hydrogen peroxide!

Many people use hydrogen peroxide to disinfect wounds, but it is also a good alternative for disinfecting surfaces, removing stubborn stains, and even killing mold.

“When you want to know how to get rid of mold, know that hydrogen peroxide is your new best friend. Hydrogen peroxide is an anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial solution that kills mold effectively on a variety of materials such as kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, floors and walls.” (source)

Clearly, hydrogen peroxide is a great alternative for commercial cleaning solutions. Also, because it is made for use on the human body, it is also much safer to use around your family and pets. It is also less likely to cause an allergic reaction.

Learn more in the video below!

[h/t: Sungazing]