Have you ever wondered exactly what your subconscious was thinking? Maybe when an idea or thought seems to pop out of nowhere, or when your instincts surprise you. If you want a chance to peer into the deepest parts of your mind, all you need to do is complete this short Freudian test.
Grab a pen and a piece of paper, and answer these questions:
1. You’re peering into the sea. What do you feel?
2. You’re walking in the forest and looking down at the ground. What do you see? Now write down the feeling you had.
3. You watch seagulls flying above your head. How does this make you feel?
4. You’re looking at running horses. What emotions did you get?
5. You’re in the desert, and there’s a wall in front of you. You can’t see the end of it. There’s a little hole in the wall. You see an oasis through it. What are you going to do?
6. While wandering around the desert, you suddenly find a jug full of water. What are your actions?
7. You are lost in the forest in the night. Suddenly you find a house with lights on. Think of what you’re going to do.
8. You’re in the fog, and you can’t see anything. What’s the first thing you want to do?
What Do Your Answers Mean?
Finished? Now it’s time to de-code your answers. Everything you’ve written will reveal something about your subconscious. Here’s what your answers mean:
1. This answer is your attitude to life, your emotions and wants.
2. This answer is the way you feel about your family.
3. This answer is your attitude toward women.
4. This answer is your attitude toward men.
5. This answer is your strategy for solving problems.
6. This answer is how you choose your sexual partner.
7. This answer reveals your readiness for marriage and starting a family.
8. This answer is your attitude toward death.