Have you ever heard of the Enneagram? It’s a model of human personality used in psychology, business and other areas to better understand the minds of others. It’s based on nine interconnected personality types. The Enneagram is considered to be one of the most powerful tools to provide a deeper insight to yourself and to those around you.
Take this quiz to discover what personality type you are!
- Choose 1 paragraph from Group 1 and 1 paragraph from Group 2 that coincide best with your attitude and behavior.
You should agree with the overall idea of your selected paragraphs. Don’t over-analyze, just go with your instinct.
- Next, find the description of your personality according to the paragraphs you have selected. For example, if you choose paragraph B from Group 1 and paragraph 3 from Group 2, this would direct you to B3 for your answers.
A. You think the best way to get through life is to be prepared. You tend to be confident, independent and you set goals. You’re willing to compromise when necessary, but you refuse to wait around for good things to happen to you. You work hard to make them happen. Your goal is to make a difference. Most of the time, you know exactly what you want. You live by the motto ‘work hard, play hard.’
B. You don’t like to be the center of attention. You’re quiet and you’re used to being alone. In social situations, you try not to attract too much attention. You don’t feel comfortable being competitive or being in the spotlight. Others might describe you as a dreamer, because you often turn to your imagination for help.
C. Others would say you’re extremely responsible. If you can’t keep your word or do what’s expected of you, you feel terrible about it. You want others to know that you’re always there for them. You’re committed to being a loyal friend and an honest person. You are willing to make sacrifices for others, whether they know it or not. You tend to put yourself last, and you don’t always take good care of yourself.
1. You live your life with a positive outlook. You believe that there is a reason for everything. You like to be with other people, and helping them makes you happy. When you’re having a bad day, you try not to let anyone else know. You’re easily excited and you can always find something fun for everyone to do. Constantly maintaining a positive attitude sometimes means ignoring your own problems.
2. If something is bothering you, others can clearly tell. You tend to have strong feelings and opinions, but you’re more sensitive then you let others see. You wonder who you can count on. When you’re upset about something, you want your friends to be by your side. You don’t like being told what to do. You make your own decisions.
3. You often feel uncomfortable dealing with feelings. You tend to control your emotions and think logically. You’re a perfectionist and you prefer to work by yourself. When conflict arises, you try not to let your feelings determine your actions. You refuse to let your emotions distract you, and you do your best to hide them from others.
Are you ready for your results?
A1: The Enthusiast
You’re versatile, optimistic and spontaneous! But on occasion, you can be disorganized and undisciplined. You’re always looking for new experiences, which can lead to exhaustion and cause you to become impulsive. But most of the time, you’re happy and grateful for what you have!
A2: The Challenger
You’re strong, confident and assertive. You also tend to be protective of what’s yours. You’re witty, determined, proud and dominant. Some find you intimidating. You use your strengths to improve other people’s lives.
A3: The Achiever
You’re charming, attractive and confident. You care about what others think of you, but you have also learned to accept yourself for who you are. You’re ambitious, energetic and authentic. Some see you as a role model.
B1: The Peacemaker
You work hard to avoid conflict and to minimize problems. You’re kind and you attempt to unite people to help them resolve their conflicts. You always want everything to go well so you readily offer your support to others.
B2: The Individualist
You’re sensitive, quiet and reserved. You tend to hide your feelings from the world because you feel vulnerable. You’re sincere, creative and capable of renewing yourself.
B3: The Investigator
You’re curious, insightful and enjoy developing new ideas. You’re independent and innovative. Sometimes, you become preoccupied with your own thoughts and plans. But you’re able to see the world from a different angle.
C1: The Helper
You’re generous, friendly and empathetic. You tend to do things for others in order to feel needed. You can be sentimental and flattering. You often feel an urgent need to give your unconditional love to others.
C2: The Loyalist
You’re trustworthy and responsible. But sometimes your commitment causes you to become a defensive hard-working person who’s under a lot of stress. Most of the time, you’re confident and ready to accept life’s challenges.
C3: The Reformer
You have strong beliefs about what is right and wrong, good and bad. You always try to make things better, but you’re afraid to make mistakes. You’re very organized, possibly a perfectionist. At the same time, you’re wise, realistic and noble.
How accurate were your results?
GET DAVID'S FREE E-COURSE!
PLUS Receive The David Avocado Wolfe BestEver Newsletter, Videos, Health & Lifestyle Strategies, Blog And Video Updates, and more!