Superfoods have a notorious reputation for being expensive, and many people use that as a reason to frequent their local fast food joint or chow down on a McChicken.
While high-quality food is a great health investment, at Integrative Nutrition, we understand that sometimes you just can’t afford to splurge on spirulina or bee pollen.
Fortunately, there are plenty of nutrient-packed foods that won’t break the bank. For a healthy body (and savings account), stock up on these 5 incredibly healthy foods found in almost any grocery store.
ATTENTION: These are all less than $1 per serving AND Health Coach approved!
- Blueberries (78 cents per serving)
THE CANCER-FIGHTING IMMUNITY BOOSTER
- Contain cancer-fighting antioxidants for immunity
- Increase metabolism and regulate blood sugar levels
- Promote cell regeneration for healthy, youthful skin
- Protect heart health and prevent osteoporosis
- Support digestive health, weight loss, and circulation
- Cabbage (11 cents per serving)
THE BRAIN BEAST
- Assists mental function and concentration
- Helps dry up oily and acne skin
- Alleviates hangovers
- Supports stomach/digestive tract
- Boosts immune system
- Sesame seeds (14 cents per serving)
THE IDENTITY PROTECTOR
- Protect against cell/DNA damage
- Promote reproductive health
- Support blood health and muscle tone
- Improve circulation and digestion
- Avocados (50 cents per serving)
THE LOVERS LINK
- Increase libido
- Boost heart health and reduce cholesterol/triglyceride levels
- Promote weight loss and satiety
- Increase absorption of fat-soluble nutrients (vitamin A, K, D and E)
- Sweet potatoes (30 cents per serving)
THE GRAVITY DEFIER
- Help prevent sugar cravings
- Boosts collagen production to combat premature aging
- Support stronger hair, skin and nails
- Promote eye, bone, and immune system health
- Aid digestion and elimination
Do you have a passion for health and wellness? The Health Coach Training Program from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition can help you launch an exciting new career as a Health Coach, providing you with the tools and step-by-step training to build your business and start seeing clients at the halfway point of the program.
Don’t miss out – our first class of the New Year starts on January 18! Why wait?