By Gillian B
These are so good, I bet you won’t be able to stop eating them until the whole tray is gone! If you have a dehydrator, you can skip the oven and make this snack a lot more nutritious (see alternative directions below)!
- 6 c green kale, washed, dried and torn
- 2-3 T coconut oil, melted
- ½ t sea salt
- 1 T lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300℉.
- Prep kale and toss with melted oil and spices so it is evenly coated.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip the kale and place it back in oven for another 10 or so minutes depending on your oven. Be sure to watch carefully to avoid burning.
- If you do have a dehydrator like an Excalibur, put the kale in on 105°F for about 12 hours. (**This is my preferred method but I realize that not everyone has access to a dehydrator!)