By Gillian B
This pudding has superpowers! So delicious, you wouldn’t even guess that it’s made with avocado! If you are serving more people, or just really like chocolate, you can easily double the recipe!
Creamy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 large perfectly ripe avocado
- ½ c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 T raw, organic cacao powder
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- ½ t maca (optional, but why not?!)
- ¼ t cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Topping options: shredded coconut, goji berries and raw cacao nibs
- Scoop and de-pit avocado.
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender like a NutriBullet and blend until it has a smooth, whipped consistency.
- Place in the fridge for an hour.
- Add toppings and serve.